Monday, April 29, 2013

Lucky

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

"....huh what? The tall human is taking me out of my home. I was sleeping, do you not know this tall human?"
"Where am I going? I am so high above the ground, I am in fear. I tuck my head in to protect it, and use my tail to wrap around the tall human."

"Oh, a new home, it is much smaller than my normal hom....

"...a white mouse! Yum! That was the best white mouse ever!"
"Another! Yum! That was the best white mouse ever!"
"And another! Yum! That was the best white mouse ever!"
"A fourth white mouse! Yum! That was the best white mouse ever!"
"What? No more white mice from the tall human? Hmmm, will okay. But just this time I shall be content with only four. But next time, tall human, I want more."

"I am lifted out of the too small new home, and go flying again. Frightened, I tuck my head in to protect it, and use my tail to wrap around the tall human."
"Ah, back to my normal home. It is quiet and warm, and I move in. Soon I am comfortab..."
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment